What Are Some Of The Top Features To Look For In A CCTV Surveillance System?
We have all heard of the terms like under CCTV surveillance, the shop is under CCTV surveillance or CCTV camera surveillance. These terms are usually used in shops, malls, big hospitals, theatres, or places where there are chances of a lot of people moving in and out of it daily.
You might have even seen papers pasted on walls or boards with the words under CCTV surveillance in ATM booths, banks, and any other place that requires a high level of security.
CCTV surveillance systems can also be used in offices for security purposes and to know the working of the office so that any data on what happened during a particular time on a particular day can be found out by watching back the CCTV camera surveillance footage through the monitors.
CCTV surveillance camera installation in the streets has helped bring down the crime rate in the city.
CCTV surveillance installation has also helped police to have a watch over the city, and in case there is a mishap, theft, or murder the police officers could use the help of CCTV surveillance to find prime suspects, the criminals, or at least evidence to help solve the crime case.
These are just a few of the pros of CCTV surveillance installation. This positive factor will increase further and help you more based on the type of CCTV under surveillance camera that you use. Here are a few of the features that you need to look for in a security camera system.
Security Camera Surveillance System for Home:
Your home is one of the places that needs to be the safest, but it also has a high chance of facing an incident such as robbery, theft, etc. So you need to select the best CCTV under surveillance camera systems for your home to protect it from strangers and anyone with ill intent.
Even if your neighborhood is pretty much safe and the chances of someone intruding into your home is pretty slim to none, you might want to set up security cameras to have a survey of what’s happening in and around your house, if strangers are lurking by it, or serve as an evidence in case some incidents happen.
No matter what your reason might be setting up a security camera system, you need to make sure that it is apt to your house, and provides the best service. Here is a guide to help you select a camera and surveillance system on your own without having to look for tips on CCTV installation near me or CCTV installer near me.
- It should be a wireless CCTV camera surveillance system.
- This saves you the time and money that you spend in finding a proper surveillance camera installer looking for CCTV camera installers near me or CCTV installation services near me and going through the trouble to hire a proper one to do all the wiring jobs around the house.
- The CCTV surveillance camera installation should easily be done by scanning the QR code on your mobile phone.
- You should be able to directly look at the camera recordings through your mobile phone.
- You should get a 360-degree panoramic vision in this system.
- You have to be able to check out your house through the camera no matter where you are and at any time you want.
- The video resolution of the camera should at least be 1080p so that you can look at the view in high definition quality, and no detail will miss out from your eye.
- It has to have an infrared night vision system. So you can look at the camera even in the darkness or at a low light setting.
- It has to have a built-in Artificial Intelligence enhanced Motion Detection System. This way it can recognize any sort of movement in the line of vision of the camera and notify you about it almost instantly on your mobile phone.
- It should have a two-way voice system which helps you communicate directly with people who are in the place where the camera is installed. The people should also be able to communicate back to you through the camera.
- It should have a high-quality compression system so that it helps you compress videos to a smaller size but maintain the same high quality. This way you do not need to worry about running out of space on your mobile phone or any other device you have connected with your surveillance camera.
Normally, if you want to set up a CCTV camera system in your house, you would simply search for CCTV camera installation near me or CCTV camera installers near me and buy it from them and let them do the installation work too.
But if you buy expensive or high technology cameras, you don’t have to worry about searching for CCTV camera installation near me or CCTV installation near me and waste your time. These cameras are highly advanced and will help you set up the whole system within minutes on your own and without having to need anyone’s help.
So you can simply buy it in a nearby retailer store or order it online. Once you’ve got your hands on the product, you can simply try to install the camera on your own.
If you find it too complicated for you, then you can search for CCTV installation services near me or CCTV installer me to help you finish setting up the system. Make sure you screen all Google results carefully when you search for “CCTV installer near me”
You can avoid all the above mentioned CCTV installation and maintenance hassles connecting with Star Unisafe. Star Unisafe has been at the forefront of digital security system installations. Our technicians are qualified and experienced and will provide you cost-optimized flawless technology for your system.